Thursday, July 22, 2010

Love Hurts

Here is my card For the Stamp it Crazy Blog Candy and Haunted House Design Monday,I made this kinda wild ,They say your true feeling come out in your ART ,I guess this is how I have been feeling lately .I love The stamp I bought some a few months ago and haven't use them and it was fun to step out side my box .I just won 3 more of there stamps cant wait for them to come.I hope you like the card ,I will be posting a another one today Ive wanted to share ,Have a Wonderful Day Hugs Sarah

6 comments:

Mette said...

Hehe Sarah - I believe you are right in saying it's kinda wild but it's beautifully wild. Love it - the colours, papers and elements.
Just Fab.

Hugs, Mette

StampitCrazy said...

Sarah, You did a great job with this one, Hope you feel better

cheryl said...

oh it may be wild hun but its brilliant love it hugs cheryl xx

Anonymous said...

Great Card. I love teh colours and especially how you combined the elements

~Lady B~ said...

This is deep and dark and beautifully raw. I love it. Thanks for sharing your soul. Absolutely stunning!

Barb said...

Your image & style definitely reflects in those words, Sarah... Lady B. nailed it when she said "beautifully raw"! Thanks so much for playing along with Macabre Monday!

My Signature