Saturday, April 11, 2009

SOME NEWS AND A CARD

Today I'm going to do my blog candy I said when I get a 100 people I would do it so today keep a look out for the candy I went shopping yesterday And got some nice goodies .And I'm going to show you my sister-inlaw great card I have been teaching her how to make cards for about 6 months now and she did this great card .There is only a couple things you have to do to get the candy ,Become a follower ,PUT MY CANDY ON YOUR BLOG !AND LEAVE A COMMENT ,MY HUBBY SISTER MOVED IN WITH US THE CHANGE HER LIFE AND SHE HAS DONE A GREAT JOB ,I'M SO PROUD OF HER !SHE IS 17 AND YOU KNOW AT THAT AGE IT HARD SOME TIMES . WHERE SHE WAS FROM SHE DIDN'T HAVE A CHANCE .BUT BY THE GRACE OF GOD SHE IS WITH US AND WE ARE SHOWING HER WHAT LOVE IS .ANYWAY I COULD GO ON FOR EVER ABOUT HER .BACK TO THE CANDY I'M GOING TO TAKE A PIC TODAY AND POST IT ON SATURDAY THE 18TH ILL HAVE MY SON PICK A NAME .HERE IS MY CARD I DID FOR A CHALLANGE YESTERDAY.

5 comments:

Anita said...

Beautiful card! How wonderful for your family to have your sister in law live with you.

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Sarah I just love that card the colours are fab. I will look out for your blog candy and will post it on my blog when you have it sorted. I have just read your little story and I think you are a wonderful. caring and loving person. I am already a follower and always pop in when you have posted a card I love seeing your creations. If ever you want any stamped images like Whiff of Joy or Sugar Nellie or any others that I show on my blog that you don't have aready please send me an e-mail with your address and I will send you a little parcel. I did this just recently for another crafter I never want anything in return but I know how lovely it is to be able to join in the challenges and to be able to create beautiful cards.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Robin Brown aka Mrs Pup in NY said...

The card is beautiful. Your sister should be pleased. I am signing up as a follower. Thanks for the entry to the blog candy.

Georgia Ehrmann said...

great card, she did a super job!

Anonymous said...

What a great card. It is wonderful that your sister in law is able to live with you and you can care for her. Seventeen is such an impressionalbe age. I wish all of you the very best.

Jo

lebizyb@gmail.com

My Signature