Sunday, October 18, 2009

Lucky Me//Bling it SometimesStampchallenge

Here comes the Bride isn't she great? I love my Bombshells I always find so many things to do with them.This challenge was to Bling it up .Last night I wanted to use my new shimmers I cut my white paper ran though my Cuttlebug and sprayed it with Seafoam Shimmerz I found some white roses and sprayed them with it to.I add Pixie dust Shimmerz to her and lucky me .And sprayed it with Angel wings .You can say do love them .But Here is my card I hope you love it .I love to hear what you all have to say so leave me a little love .Thank you for stopping by Big Hugs Sarah

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah!! OOOH LA LA!! She's so stunning hun!! LOVE the beautiful image, soft colors and bling!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Stamp Something!! :) HUGS

Danni said...

Very nice!!

Stef H said...

wow sarah! she's one sexy, hot bride - and beautiful! definitely a BOMB SHELL!!!!!

hugs,

Bombshell Stamps said...

Beautiful job with the Lucky Bride stamp Sarah!

My Signature