Friday, February 19, 2010

Surf's Up /PMS Sketch Challenge 17

The Sketch doesn't it look hard ,I was worried I couldn't do it .But I had to try it.And here is go my card .Surf is up ! I just love this stamp I'm so happy spring is coming. Everyone here Surfs and goes on there boats and swims .I can walk to the beach.What a great place to live Panama City Beach FL What more could a girl ask for.We a least go 3 times a week .The baby loves the sand and water .This year I think he will like it more.Hope you like the card.Let me know what you think .Hugs Sarah

6 comments:

Danni said...

You did a great job on the sketch! Fun card!! Thanks for playing along with Makeup 4 the Weekend!

Gabby said...

Sarah you did awesome on the sketch! Thanks for palying along with us PMS girls for M4TW!

Jeanette said...

Sarah this is so cute and colorful. I love your surf board embellishment.

Anonymous said...

Too cute!!! You did an awesome job with our sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with the PMS team!

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

A fabulous card! You made it look so easy! Thanks for playing with us over at PMS this week!

Christi Flores said...

OMG this is awesome!!! Thank you so much for playing along in this week's Makeup 4 the Weekend challenge!!

My Signature