Saturday, March 27, 2010

People who dont belevie in fairys

Today I'm working with a new Queen Kat stamp ,I got the sketch from Friday sketchers.I love doing this.Its was alot of fun I got the colors from my friends color challenge Kim offthewallcraftiness.blogspot.com And Im putting this into Stampsomething we had to put some doodles into it I added silver line to each butterfly I hope you like the card I made let me know what you think .I will be back today with some candy .So stop back by Hugs Sarah

7 comments:

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous,such fabulous detail and pretty colours!!!
xx

Kim Wilson said...

Love it girl! You got all the colors in there :) thanks so much for playing along and good luck!!!

Jeanette said...

Very pretty card. The colors are wonderful!
thanks for playing along this week at Friday Sketchers Challenge.
Hugs Jeanette :)

Stef H said...

what? who doesn't believe in fairies?????? especially fairies as pretty as this one!

go figure! this is beautiful!

angiesuez said...

People who don't believe in fairies suck!!!

Maria Matter said...

gorgeous!!!
love their image, I have some mermaids and haven't had a chance to ink them up yet!
Blessings, Maria

Denimo said...

What a cute card Sarah! Looks like lots of work went into this. Thanks so much for joining us for the Stamp Something challenge.
Hugs, Denimo

My Signature