Sunday, May 23, 2010

CHA CHING

Here a card I made for the Whimsical Ink Sorority at Queen Kat the challenge was to have Green in it and a Decorative Boarder .My hubby loves when I make mycards like this.After stopping at QK I saw some of there new rubber stamps a must have ,And you know me I went and got some ,For this weekend the have contest you could get your order for free ,Cross your fingers for me that would be cool then I could get the other ones I wanted to.Another fun card to make I going to try the Explosion Box today let see how that works out .Thank you for stopping by .Have a Wonderful Sunday !Hugs Sarah

4 comments:

Carol said...

Great card, Sarah! Love how you incorporated the domino! You must have quite an embellishment stash; I'm always amazed at the items you have -- very eclectic!!

Stef H said...

oh how fabulous! again.... totally rockin' embellishments!

Keely Livings said...

Love your fabulous card, Sarah! Thanks so much for playing with us at Whimsical Ink Sorority!

Tammy said...

This is an awesome card...Glad we had a great chat tonight.
smiles...Tammy

My Signature