Sunday, July 11, 2010

Love Ya

Here is my card for the Burtonesquesque Dolls and Queen Kat challenge ,Yesterday I started the card and I couldnt come up with anything ,I got in the morning and looked at some other cards on blogs and saw Queen Kat Sketch from there Hop last week and read there challenge for Saturday and got to work it all just came to me I had all the paper and stuff I wanted on the card I just didnt know where to put it.But at the end I think it came out good. PS Look into his eyes. I hope you all like what I did .On Tuesday make sure you stop by Im going to be in a very special Hop and would love for you to join in ,We are Hopping for Bella!Ill have all the details then but if your not busy maybe you could start on a card for her she is 8 .The story brought tears to my eyes and I knew I had to help.I already have one card for her done and started another one for her today.Thank you for coming by Have a great night Hugs Sarah

4 comments:

Andrea C said...

wow this is phenomenal, love that charm watch is amazing, great image, great card x

Nancy said...

ohhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy........This is sooo right up my alley...your doo-dads are AWESOME and they add just the right touch...love-love-love this card!!!! ....thanks for joining us at TBD this week...

Hugs
Nancy

Eulanda said...

EW! Those eyes are freakin creepy! GOOD JOB!! LOL!! This is AWESOME and looks like a lot of work! Thanks for joining us dolls this week at TBD challenge!
Hugs!

Keely Livings said...

LOVE your fabulous card! Absolutely amazing.

My Signature