Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Love is Gone /Creative Inspirations Challenge 45

Here is a card I made last night I just got these stamps 2 day ago from Sweetpea Stamps and I love them .I water colored her with H2o and SU ink .This going in a couple of challenges The first is Make a feminin card .and I think it looks like women card.I just got the paper ,roses the Slice I cut some of the shapes out I really like it came out good I really hope you like it . Challenges-Doodle place-Some thing new A spoonful of Suger -freestyle Creative Inspirations-Feminin

9 comments:

Danni said...

What a pretty card! Excellent job!

Stef H said...

wow sarah! this is beautiful!

hugs :)

Annette Bowes said...

Sarah this is just gorgeous, keep seeing these Sweetpea Creations, I definately need some. So love the colour LOL! Love the 'roses dsp and all your wonderful flowers and pearls, love the sparkly detail in wings, just gorgeous, take careX:)

Deb Mitchell said...

OMG hun, your work is just stunning!!!! Your colouring of your stamped images is absoluelt brilliant! Such a pleasure to view your blog.

Cheers

Deb Mitchell

Jeanette said...

Another lovely. Your detail with embellishments amazes me. Beautiful.

Juls said...

wow!! this is just stunning!! hugs Juls

Randi said...

Amazing job with your new SP stamps!! Such beautiful wings! Hope you are having fun with them! Thanks for visiting my blog on the Sweet Pea blog hop!

stephanne said...

A-ha!!! Found it, blogger does strange things from time to time, like breaking your link at Creative Inspirations, lol. Beautiful card, just LOVE those flowers and lace and your image is coloured wonderfully!!! Thanks so much for playing over at Creative Inspirations this week!!
Stephanne

Doodle Palace said...

BEAUTIFUL card! Love everything about it!! Thanks so much for joining us at Doodle Palace this week!

Dee and Robin

My Signature