Sunday, January 24, 2010

My Heart is Happy /Challenge 9 Be Inspiried

I finelly get to use my stamps I won them in the Blog hop ,This challenge is be inspiried I looked around to find the the person who inspiried me there where to many.When I started crafting Iwent blog to blog to learn what to do and everyone helped me .Now I hope to inspirie someone else one day .Because all of you made me the card maker I am today .So I pick you all !!!!!And thank you for helping me become a better card maker .Hope you like my card.Hugs Sarah Also putting this card into Alsorts Hearts and flowers.Big hugs Sarah

10 comments:

Debs said...

Hi Sarah
Beautiful card.
Thanks for sharing it with us at Allsorts this week.
Take care
Debs xx

Jeanette said...

Sarah, another very pretty card. Your thoughts on inspiration are very very nice.

Stef H said...

sarah! this is gorgeous. i love those hearts and the ribbon and the image and your coloring and.... i love it all!

hugs :)

Holly Young said...

What a great use of the heart shaped doily! Love your coloring on the image too. Just a very sweet card!

Lisa said...

Hi Sarah, Such a pretty card!

Thanks for joining us at Allsorts.

Lisa x

Juls said...

such a gorgeous and pretty creation!

SCRAP DIDI said...

Beautiful card !!
I love colors and images .
hugs didi

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Sarah, I love the pretty detail, Hugs, Nikki x

Lacey Stephens said...

What a sweet card! And what a sweet jesture to honor your blog readers as the inspiration!! Thank you so much for playing along with the Wags 'n Whiskers Challenge last week! We have another fun one this week...a color challenge (blue, white and brown)...one of my favorite color combos! I hope you can play along again!
~Lacey
Wags 'n Whiskers Rubber Stamps

Anonymous said...

I always motivated by you, your thoughts and attitude, again, appreciate for this nice post.

- Norman

My Signature